Thursday, April 1, 2010

dear jane,

It's easily the most gorgeous day of the week - feels like fifty-one degrees - and, simultaneously, it's easily the most terrible of days this week. It's never pleasant to rouse to the sound of loud voices, never mind angry ones. No, I'm a firm believer of waking up slow, rising to the warm wash of sunlight over your face (an everyday prospect, the way my room at home is positioned). Sadly, I definitely missed out on the opportunity today. No one seems to smile in the morning, anymore.

I do, however, have something that can either make or break my day. It is in the interest of love, of course, so the results of it I'm hoping won't prove to be be disastrous. Lord knows, it'll turn out to be another Jane Austen... or rather, the cheap paperback rip off, discarded with its cover torn off in the clearance section of Walmart. Ah, well. Everything's a risk.




"I love you...most ardently, I love you."

Something tells me I've been watching a bit too much Pride and Prejudice lately... I can't help it. This is absolutely one of my favorite scenes. Don't watch it once, watch it a million times. In the mean time, I've been attempting to satisfy my whimsical thoughts by visiting Anthropologie, snooping around the clothing. Every time I enter that store I'm reminded of what a wonderful shopping experience they make it..


Can I just say how much I love this belt? Not to mention this quirky textile quite amused me... Lobsters? I sure hope they give you a free packet of melted butter with this purchase.


Can you tell that the displays of home furnishing stole the show? I love Anthropologie but to be honest I think the home goods are way better than the actual garments. Don't you find that kind of... well. Ironic?

Happy romancing, loves.

-- Aisha K.


No comments:

Post a Comment