Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Soul Suckers

I'm tired of this. Human beings are not disposable, despite popular belief. Feelings are palpable and yes, fragile. If you make an effort to enter somebody's life in the first place, you better know full and well the consequences of such a greedy endeavor.
We shouldn't have to settle for memory and dream. Time won't save my soul, he won't save yours. Because when it comes down to it, we are loving, bleeding, conscious things. We all have a purpose in this god forsaken world and it's no use taking advantage of us.

"and we are beautiful, and we are worth it all, and we are living/breathing" - mesita


I splurged this week and bought two, I feel beautiful using these, products.



Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Mademoiselle 05. Here
A gorgeous rosy shade of pink with full color coverage with just one layer. I don't usually wear lipstick but this was perfect for me and I couldn't resist. As an added plus, the hydrating formula leaves my lips fully moisturized. Muah


Aveda Caribbean Therapy Body Scrub. Here
Just enjoyed a hot-stone pedicure the other day and asked for a body scrub recommendation. With salt and Caribbean cane sugar, Aveda's body scrub leaves your skin unbelievably smooth and with the use of coconut, avacado and passionfruit oils, leaves the perfect aroma.
pleasant dreams,

R.D

No comments:

Post a Comment