Saturday, March 27, 2010

You Say That Love Goes Anywhere.

I arrived in Buffalo with full intentions that I would be overcome by snow piles and slush. However, it's absolutely beautiful and warmer than New York... and no snow in sight. A lovely relaxing spring break it is so far.
And the long awaited Passion Pit concert tomorrow tonight with my best friend Cj and others. I have been fiending for another concert after seeing Copeland. It's finally here!


One of my favorites, Local Natives, serenaded us in a Yours Truly+Pitchfork.TV edition. I'd visit their Lair anytime.

Local Natives Lair. Beautiful day, beautiful band.

(Sticky Thread Live - Local Natives)

Check out more Pitchfork/TV Here And Yours Truly's Live from Local Natives Lair Here.

Song of the Day: A perfect song to drive to - roll down your windows, turn up the bass and have yourself a tiny little rave. Enjoy



Bon Voyage to the Luckies going away for spring break,
R.D

No comments:

Post a Comment