Monday, March 22, 2010

the first










I love to wake up in the morning not knowing what to expect of my day. Will I see something amazing? Will I meet someone new? I find myself constantly inspired by my encounters with people. You never know who you're going to meet. It's why I love the City, why I long to travel. I like to take these experiences and toss them into one heaping bowl of inspiration. It's my own personal recipe for art, style, and a full life--bon apetit, my friends. -- Aisha Koleen













I'm here to share my experiences, my dreams, and most importantly the music and art I cherish. I never close my eyes, never miss a moment. Life is so short, and I'll try
to
experience everything my heart desires. And for the rest, well that's what books
are
for. Cheers, Rebecca Dearlove

No comments:

Post a Comment