Monday, April 5, 2010

When you say, I'll say.

When you identify yourself as unpredictable, do you automatically become predictable? Maybe it's more acceptable to describe oneself as enigmatic, but even so, you can't be consciously aware of your mysteriousness, can you? And even if you happen to be, admitting to it, the appeal is lost. This type of persona, we're either born with it or else we pretend to be mysteriously gifted.

If I were such a character (and of course my life was backed by a musical score) this song would play every time I appeared. Not your typical mystery, no. Not transparent by any means. More like someone that sways in and out of lives, quietly, so not to disturb the piece. However, remembered and thought of as a dream.





This Song: Is my favorite song ever.

This Song: Will soon be my favorite song ever.

Oh Australia, how you have saved us with your music.

R.D

No comments:

Post a Comment