Wednesday, April 21, 2010

get out of bedhead!




I wish I had dreams like this.


I've recently been obsessed with stop-motion animation. There's just something to it that makes me smile. Especially this video.. isn't it inspiring? Speaking of inspiration, I'm starting my artbook today. I'm determined to completely fill this new sketchbook with full, finished works, sparked from things I find inspiring. I'll be sure to post its progress!

Also, I think I've found the seed that sprouted all my problems ... it's my BED. It's way too comfortable. I need to start sleep on rocks. Because it's so soft, it's so hard to get out of. At least I don't have a temperpedic--then my life would be over, for sure.

To celebrate a happy Thursday, here's an Image Reel:








Get out of bed and live your dreams.

Inspiration is best applied when you're awake.

That's why we never close our eyes.

-- Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment