Wednesday, April 14, 2010

buzzing


All I want to do is ride a bike.
Come this fall, I'm bringing mine to the city
and that's that.


Lately I've been a mess. You know when you get into those slumps and nothing ever feels like it's going right for you - or is it just the state of mind that you're in that makes it seem as if everything around you is falling apart or working against you? You want to take action but have no motivation to do it - or you do have the motivation to do it, but you just don't now where to start or how to pick up your feet? It feels like that, and even when I tell myself that it's a new day, there's that gremlin in the back of my mind leeching off of my good feelings.

she's always buzzing just like
neon, neon
neon, neon
who knows how long, how long, how long
she can go before she burns away?




I leave you with Gabe Bondoc and his cover of Neon by John Mayer.
Simply exquisite.

-- Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment