Saturday, May 8, 2010

I've just lost my mind, but I still got you

City Series Rennes #1.1 - Last Morning Soundtrack from KIDAM on Vimeo.

In a time where everything is supposed to be winding down, my life has become even more chaotic. Yes it was my choice to leave projects unfinished until the very end. Yes it was my choice to change my major last minute. And yes it was my choice to email every music internship that craigslist had to offer and now have to go on interviews. My choices. How quickly we agree, rather it be right or wrong. How quickly our choices impact later decisions and so forth. I cannot even fathom what's in store for me in the next few years, nor the next few months. Any slight decision could change everything. I just hope I'll be ready for this change, whenever it shall reach me.

Stay Awake - Lydia
One More Day - Lydia


R.Dearlove

No comments:

Post a Comment