Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Home

Hello, blogger. It's been awhile since I've seen you. :) These are my thoughts, lately, expressed through the songs I haven't been able to stop listening to.

`sing for me again?`

Open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn,
You're free
Look into your heart and you'll find
The sky is yours.



I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

`You find what you're looking for
when you're not looking for it.`

To walk with me
All summer long
We sang a song
And strolled on golden sand
Two sweethearts
And the summer wind




The Summer Wind - Madeleine Payroux


'I didn't think I could feel the butterflies again.'

Now that she's back in the atmosphere
With drops of Jupiter in her hair,
She acts like summer and walks like rain, reminds me that there's time to change,
Since the return of her stay on the moon, she listens like spring
and she talks like June



Drops of Jupiter - Train

'There's no way I could resist you.'

Fingers trace your every outline
Paint a picture with my hands
Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
Change the weather still together when it ends













Sunday Morning - Maroon 5

'Peace, Love, Unity. I forgot how much I liked to hold hands.'

S
pinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dreamed of all the different ways I had
To make her glow
"Why are you so far away?" she said
"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you,
That I'm in love with you?"



Just Like Heaven - Katie Melua

`I don't know how you do it, but I'm falling fast.`

But of all these friends and lovers

There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new














In My Life - The Beatles

`How is it time to leave already?
I'm not ready yet.`

Another aeroplane

Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home







Home - Michael Buble

It's my final day living in NYC until next semester. God knows I'll miss this place dearly. This Monday, I'm hopping on an airplane to the Philippines for almost a month. I'm excited, but I wish everything was timed a little differently.. then again, I believe everything is meant to happen precisely when it should. So we'll see what happens. Starting next Monday, look out for my posts .. I'll try as hard as I can to post a picture everyday.

I still have the jitters,

Ai

1 comment:

  1. Philippines is near Singers, you're a lot nearer to me now! Have fun. And the photo of the lanterns is like, pow.

    ReplyDelete