Thursday, June 10, 2010

They're Just Thoughts, So Go Ahead and Speak.

"I'm back for good, I promise."


... And I really am this time. Lately, so many ideas have circulated my mind but nothing I really cared to write about. Some topics too personal, others just too mundane to share. Well what I have today is the first of the many summer mixes that can be easily downloaded to your iTunes. A combination of classic and eccentric, these songs are a perfect mix for the many summer endeavors you may encounter.

1st Summer Mix
Animal - Neon Trees
You've Got The Love - The Very Best (The XX & Florence + The Machine Overdub)
oOOoOOo - Oberhofer
Mexican Mavis - Boy & Bear
Souls Of Gold - Sister Crayon
Mouthful Of Diamonds - Phantogram
What You Know (LightsoverLA Remix) - Two Door Cinema Club
Kiara - Bonobo
Celestica (Professor Purple Remix) - Crystal Castles
Living/Breathing - Mesita
John Wayne Gacy Jr. / Specialize (Feat. Pete Rock & & CL Smooth) - Tor / Sufjan Stevens
Who Knows Who Cares - Local Natives
Timshel - Mumford & Sons

Happy Summer,
R.Dearlove

No comments:

Post a Comment