Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New York Summer, I Wish.

Oh New York, how far away you truly are. I miss you terribly. I miss the people, I miss the noise, I miss the chaos and the beautiful moments I used to find myself in. Two more months away is much too long. I will find a way back sooner in order to keep sane. So here I am, feeling nostalgic and wanting so badly to see my Alex and Aisha, my Amanda and Kristen and everyone else so far away. I'm writing this after seeing this unbelievable picture blog that posted all about New York. It left me craving a city walk through the farmers market in Union Square, a stroll through the Meatpacking district and on the Highline, and finally, a night on the town with the girls.

"I love New York on summer afternoons when everyone’s away. There’s something very sensuous about it - overripe, as if all sorts of funny fruits were going to fall into your hands." Great Gatsby


A perfect song for the summer by a new artist, Magic Kids. True Panther announced that their debut album will be called Memphis and will be reduced August 24th.
Summer - Magic Kids



R. Dearlove

No comments:

Post a Comment