Wednesday, June 30, 2010

she who lives

And, after a VERY long hiatus, I'm back...




My life. Has been a complete tornado since you've last seen me. Everything, whirling, unstoppable, spinning around each other in beautiful chaos. Moving in every direction, but most importantly, moving. When's the last time I've felt this fulfilled? I couldn't even tell you. But it's about time. It's strange, too, that in the midst of what I would definitely consider to be the greatest trials that have come my way, there are, growing among the weeds, the most wonderful experiences. Would you believe me if I told you that I've changed so much in one month?

While not having the best year during school, I somehow find that my career is exploding faster than a shaken up soda can - FIZZ and POP, there you have it! I'm suddenly working for a latex couture designer I had blogged about so long ago here. During my stay at the Philippines, though it was cut short due to a sudden internship opportunity, I realized just how wonderful family really is. Being raised in America, it's all about individuality, individuality, individuality. While that's all good and dandy, it's easy to forget the importance of the solid support factor you'll find in family. Even my communication with my parents has improved drastically, and I didn't think there was anything really wrong. Truth is, I'd just been ignoring it. Yet, at the peak of our problems, all defenses were broken down and what's left is fresh ground to rebuild on. In addition, even my love life has taken a turn. And though it's far from being anything sure or stable, I can't help but to enjoy every moment I have with it. What else can I do?

This is life - so live it.



Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment